Sunday 30 March 2014

FMP - WEEK 1: RECORD SHOP VISITS

A collection of photos taken from my record shop research visit in and around London. I visited three different stores to give me feel of what makes a record label what it is in relation to the logo, the branding, colours and typefaces used. All the shops had a wide range of album covers from vinyl to CD as well as graphic t-shirt prints and promotional posters, all of which I wish to include in a final outcome in my project. Overall the trip was a very worthwhile source of research as I got to speak to the customers, the people who buy the music and some of the shop workers which gave me a feel of the background, the culture and a contextual base of information to work from throughout my project.





















Images - Author's Own 23/04/14

No comments:

Post a Comment