Sunday 11 May 2014

FMP - WEEK 6: BRAND APPLICATION
































Over the course of this penultimate week I have been focusing on applying my brand logo to the various different platforms. I have started off by creating some designs for t-shirt prints that feature the record label logo and possibly some text. I will create a few different versions and experiment with techniques to get the best effect.  Whilst this has been taking place, I have begun to draft some designs for a simple CD sleeve net. I first used a template net and measured the diameter of a regular CD to make sure the dimensions I got were correct and I also made sure to allow some extra space. I created one design and applied it to three different sleeves but in varying colours, the first being black on white, the second white on black and the third orange and purple. I believe this method is effective but simple which allows me to get on with other things as I am running out of time. Towards the end of this week I will hopefully have two well printed t-shirts to display or photograph for the exhibition, three CD sleeves and started to create the 7" sleeves.






Images - Author's Own 09/05/14

No comments:

Post a Comment