Tuesday 13 May 2014

FMP - WEEK 6: T-SHIRT PRINTING

At the end of this week, I started to print some t-shirt designs using transfer paper. This process was a difficult one as I was not immediately successful and I had to do a couple prints before I achieved the desired result. Below are some images of the process which involves printing onto the paper, ironing it directly onto the t-shirt and then fixing it using the greaseproof/silicon paper. In the end, I was pleased with the final outcome although its not entirely durable, I feel it represents the brand well and will look good as part of my display of brand applications. So far, I now have the logo on a t-shirt and CD sleeves, In the few remaining days I plan to apply it to an actual record label and a 7" vinyl sleeve. I will probably photograph some of these outcomes for display in the exhibition.







Images - Author's Own 10/05/14

No comments:

Post a Comment